upper dauphin area elementary cafeteria mural

The Upper Dauphin Area School District (UDASD) provides breakfast and lunch programs for its students.  The UDASD contracts with Nutrition Group, Inc. to provide its food service programs.  Parents may pay for school breakfast and lunch online through My School Bucks.

October 18, 2021 Letter regarding supply chain challenges

The Upper Dauphin Area School District now makes its breakfast and lunch menus available in a digital format.  This site also allows families to view images and descriptions, view nutrition information, filter based on food allergens, rate foods and see carb counts.

Some students within the Upper Dauphin Area School District may qualify for reduced lunch/breakfast prices or free lunch/breakfast.

2021-2022 UDASD Free and Reduced Lunch Information

COMPASS Website for Online Application

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Person with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information 9e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C.  20250-9410
(2)  fax:  (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: .

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.